It’s my HOLIDAY! so let’s make some easy sandwich for this weekend.
How to make a simple Guacamole sandwich?
2 ripe organic avacados
Half teaspoon of course sea salt and
1 large sized turkey or pork sausage
1 small loaf of milk bread
- Half the avacado on the seed, twist and open. Remove the exposed seed and skin
- Mash the avacado and add the half teaspoon of sea salt, mix well. You can prepare this a day ahead and keep refrigerated for up to 2 days
- Grill the turkey or pork sausage till cooked and slice in thick cuts diagonally or lengthwise
- Toast the milk loaf slices on the same grill
- Apply a generous helping of the guacamole made the day before and chilled o to one side of the toasted milk bread slice and top with the cut sausage
- You may add any other toppings to compliment the open-faced sandwich. It also goes great with roast chicken meats, hams or beef steak slices or Croissant with snow crab stick and Guacamole